- Imagine getting out of bed in the morning and standing on your feet with and there is no pain.
- Are you experiencing foot and hip pain? Do you have fallen arches?
- Are you a candidate for surgery for your bunions or toes?
- Surgery may be prevented, if your hip and foot pain subsides Try our arch supports first.
- Long hours on your feet, hard floor surfaces and uncomfortable shoes can aggravate the feet, legs and back.
- This is any easy fix, “footwear” and Feet First Arch Supports will support and cushion your feet from standing long hours of time on any floor surface giving relieve to your tired and aching feet.
- Feet First Arch Supports could be the solution that you are looking for
- Feet First Arch Supports are universal; they will fit in most foot wear to provide needed support and comfort.
Summer is upon us. Sandals and flip flops are the shoe of choice. Aches and strains in the feet can be more common in the summer. You may go for longer than expected walks in unsupportive shoes such as flip-flops.
Summer activities at the beach, lake or river may require different types of footwear. Be sure to always pack an extra of sneakers or water shoes. It is common to have cracked heels and calluses on the balls of your feet or toes. You may suffer from arch cramps or fatigue from long walks or vacation shopping that are an enjoyable part of our summer pastime.
Simple solution wear arch supports and moisturize.
Disclaimer: At Feet First Arch Supports we do not diagnose, prescribe or fill prescriptions, for serious foot related problems, please consult your physician. Use of products and information provided herein is at the clients’ sole discretion.