Why It Is Important to Wear Comfortable Shoes?
Never Compromise On Your Health When Buying Footwear
- There is a proper way to buy shoes. The first step is to decide what your needs are. Know exactly what you want and feel comfortable in. If you have difficulty finding comfortable shoes, you may want to consider going to a shoe store that have knowledgeable shoe fitters. Shop for shoes at the end of the day when your feet are at their largest. Have both feet measured. Keep in mind your shoes should fit your feet and not have to make your feet fit the shoe!
Avoid Wearing Tight Shoes
- You may have noticed your feet hurting after you wear a certain type of shoe. Your feet should not hurt-ever. Tight shoes can worsen bunions, distort toe shape and cause painful foot growths. Are you wearing high heels? Avoid shoes that have heels higher than 2 1/2″ for everyday wear. Toe boxes should be wide; pointed toe shoes shouldn’t begin their narrowing shape until well past the ball of your foot. To protect your Achilles tendon from shortening, alternate heel heights regularly.
- Flip-flops and completely flat shoes do not provide support for your arch. Neither does walking barefoot. Women are especially prone to developing flat fee, which can lead to other foot problems. To keep feet strong and healthy, minimize the amount of time you wear shoes that lack supportive arches.
- Alternate the shoes you wear each day. That may mean having two pairs of favorite everyday style, shoes need time to air out to avoid triggering foot odor or infections. If you have a problem with smelly feet, soak them in a mixture of vinegar and water.
Find The Right Match For Your Feet
- Shoes and health are linked to one another and it is very important that you do not forget about this relationship. If you have a shoe that fits, then wear it. There is an abundance of quality footwear in the market available in a large variety in color and style. Never compromise the purchase of your shoes in any manner!
The Importance of Proper Footwear